Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaching in Science

What are you teaching the students?

I'm teaching the students about sea floor spreading.

Where did you find your resources or information?

I found all my information on www.thinkquest.org and the science book and a book in the library called science.

What activity are you having the class do?

I'm having the class make a model with paper pulling the paper ends moving the sea floor.

What vocabulary are you introducing to the class?

I dont have any.

2 comments:

  1. I liked how your post is short and to the point. I also like how much vocab. you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin I like the activity your having the class do, very inventive. And I also like how your working with the other subjects who already introduced your vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete